Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Old School

Inspired by my friend Jessi's super cute baby pictures up on her blog, I got all motivated to stick cute pictures of Greg and I from our childhood's up here for all to enjoy.

Here's Star and I on Christmas Morning . . . have you ever seen two kids more thrilled for Christmas. I'd be just about that happy right now if someone could find me a Smurf Big Wheels, that rocks!
Gotta love the Easter hats . . . (Me and Star)
Star, Talina and I on what I'm assuming is Beans' (Talina's) birthday, since she's the one with the best slice of cake in this picture!
Me, Talina and Star. This was a Halloween picture, but people have asked my Mom if it was some kinda weird Christmas pageant type of thing . . .
Baby Star with the best big sister EVER!
Gotta love Lagoon! Star, me, Talina & my Mom rockin' the old fashioned looks.
Star and I happy to be holding our baby sister, April.
My parents with their feathery, feathery hair, holding their precious first born baby. Pretty much the highlight of their ENTIRE lives!
It was the '80s now, so my Dad's hair toned down a little. Dad, me, Mom & Star.
Gotta love my bangs! They make up like half the volume of my hair!
My Dad and I with a baby lion. We did some COOL vacations when I was a kid.
My Mom and I up camping.
This was at Christmas when I was year and a half old. I love this one, 'cause Annie made this face A LOT around this age.
Y'all just wish you had that perm!
Baby Hilary in yellow.
Baby Hilary in red.
Baby Hilary in white.
Baby Hilary in blue. Last one, I promise!
Me and Star. My Mom was a really talented seamstress, I would NEVER make dresses like this for my girls (mainly 'cause I have neither the ability, nor the patience!)
My Mom and I.

Now into the Greg pictures . . . these were supposed to be on top, so I didn't seem so egocentric, but I always forget that blogger loads photos from bottom to top!

Here's Greg's family before Andrea's arrival. LOVE K.C.'s hair!
James, K.C., Chris, Ruth and Greg. (In my favorite shirt ever! It looks like three sizes too big, and the collar ROCKS!)Greg, Andrea, James and Chris.
Greg has more hair at a few months old than me or my girls have ANY time in our first year!
Baby Greg. Love the pudge!
Possibly evil of me . . . but this picture makes me giggle everytime I see it. Sorry, honey.
Can you believe he was THAT blonde?!
How freakin' cute is that!?
This is probably one of my all time favorites. Such cute baby features!
James, Chris, Ruth, K.C. & Greg (again, so blonde!)
So adorable.
I think this is the oldest family picture I have of them up until Chris & Liz's wedding.
Greg, James, Andrea and Chris. How adorably '50s child sitcom star would Chris look if this picture was in B&W?
Greg and his older brother James. I love this one. How Greg and I ended up with two teeny tiny daughters who spend much of their babyhood around 2% on the charts has to be some kind of scientific mystery . . . we're both HUGE babies!

3 comments:

Talina said...

Is that a picture of you with a bad perm or Cody with a bad wig? Seriously! I think we should poll random people and have them guess if that is a picture of you, me, mom or Cody in drag.

Jessi said...

I have more retro pictures to scan! I am addicted. I love seeing all your baby pictures, and Greg's too! We should have a retro day a month!

Jessi said...

PS....you have a picture with the same deer as in my blog of Dalan and me....