Friday, January 9, 2009

You Win Some, You Lose Some

Potty training highlight of the day:
Annie wore panties to the grocery store. And the UPS store. AND the gas station. All on one trip, without a single accident! We ventured outside during potty training and made it home clean and dry. Feels very much like a success.

Potty training lowlight of the day:
Annie wandering upstairs, her underwear a little damp. "Annie, hon, where'd you pee?"
"Huh? Oh, yeah, pee. Downstairs somewhere."
Despite dragging her all around our main floor, I never did find the spot.
Personally, if I were you, I would not come over here and sit on our couches or floor until potty training is complete and we've had everything shampooed.

4 comments:

Jessi said...

I love how blase she was about the pee being somewhere in the house....

Vivian said...

funny how the word "shampooed" had "pooed" in it. I'd rather clean up pee than poo.

Talina said...

Dude! You can't post this after I leave work on Friday and then invite us over to your house on Saturday! We were unaware of any Annie-pee danger!

Hilary said...

Ha ha! And you even played on the frontroom floor! Suckers!