Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Picture Princesses

It's no secret I think my girls are the Picture Princesses . . . and not just because we've taken over 13,000 pictures since they were born :-) They both light up around the camera, and take some ridiculously beautiful pictures. We're gonna test my theory that my children are the two most beautiful girls known to mankind (or at least that I've given birth too) by entering their pictures in the "Picture Princess Contest" over at www.shabbyapple.com.

Annie
Annie is a princess if ever there was one. Complete with naturally curly blonde hair that winds itself into beautiful ringlets after each and every bath. Many of you know we moved recently for pretty much the sole reason that Annie needed more girlfriends. She had some cute little boys she liked hanging out with, but when we went to places like Tracy Aviary, the boys were chasing after ducks and throwing rocks at the peacocks, and Annie was showing complete strangers how her shoes and her purse matched. The two year old is a princess, through and through.

How gorgeous would she look in this dress by Shabby Apple? These are the cutest dresses for little girls and girls dresses from shabby baby!






Ellie
Ellie is the perfect "Gerber" baby with perma-rosy cheeks who smiles with her whole face.For the last seven months, each and every time I've taken her out in public we get stopped as people 'ooh' and 'ahhh' over my flirty little princess. When we first attended our new Church in our new neighborhood, I had several people come up to me and gush, "Oh, the pretty baby moved into the ward! Everyone in the neighborhood has been talking about her for weeks, ever since you first came and looked at the house!"

And as we all know, Ellie rocks the orange and browns.



4 comments:

Talina said...

I have to agree, Hilary. Annie and Ellie are the cutest things you have ever made. No contest ;) I love that picture of Ellie in the hat. So cute.

Jessi said...

I would vote for them! In fact, I declare them the winners right now!

Kelly Stoddart said...

YOu have very cute girls! But I might just have to copy you and enter Kyanna. Uhm we will see.

Hilary said...

The winner gets an entire spring/summer wardrobe . . . go for it!! Then, if Kyanna wins, you can hand me down/lend me a few of those freakishly cute dresses that you'd win for Ellie when she fits in them for tipping you off to the contest! :-)