Highlights:
Checking out the lazy gorillas, Annie told Uncle David that "the Momma gorilla is just chillin'," much to the amusement of other zoo goers around us.
She lamented in the giraffe building (saddest enclosure at the zoo), "Oh baby giraffe . . . why did you have to grow up?"
Annie was very happy to learn that the elephant likes to make snowballs and eat them too!
After spending some one on one time with Uncle David she came up and informed us, "Aunt Talina is a genius . . . because she married Uncle David."
Annie's dime she found at the front gate will apparently save like 125 acres of the rainforest since she donated it and all. Wish land was that cheap around here.
Uncle David got stuck in the giant egg in the playground. Annie pointed and laughed. There's a picture of it later on in this post.
4 comments:
Sounds like you had a great day! The pictures are hilarious!
That was such a great day. And now I want to go to the zoo EVERY Martin Luther King Jr. Day cause there was almost no one there! It was AWESOME!!! Thanks for the fun birthday outing!
I have never been to the zoo in the winter time. It look like you guys had a lot of fun. You have cute girls. You have a cute blog. Now that I have seen it, I might just have to keep one checking it out. :)
I like going to the zoo in winter, it seems all the animals are more active, as it is not as hot. The zoos here are really small compared to Hogle Zoo. I miss the Zoo.
Post a Comment