Saturday, January 10, 2009

Overheard While Sledding

My whole family drove out to our neck of the woods to enjoy some world class sledding (of course, the hills are mostly grass at this point, but we made it work.) At one point my Dad had my brother pinned face first into the snow in some kind of wrestling move. Cody yelled out, "Hey, that's not legal in wrestling!" To which my Dad responded, "We're not wrestling! We're fighting to the death!"

I'll have sledding pictures up soon . ..

4 comments:

Vivian said...

so, whose funeral will I be attending? (aka: who won?)

Hilary said...

Oh, my Dad creamed Cody. (Or white washed is probably more accurate in this circumstance.) But Cody'll blame it on those illegal wrestling moves :-)

Talina said...

This is why we need a family quote wall.

Lani said...

I love your family. How do I join?