It was a nice warm day, perfect for sledding (well, almost perfect . . . another few inches of fresh snow would've helped, especially since my Mom kept running right into the grass on every sledding run.) My Dad had come over yesterday and taken Annie sledding, so when the rest of my family caught wind of this, there was an overwhelming desire to ALL go sledding with Annie (if only there was more of Annie to go around, one little kid to entertain and share sleds with that many adults has to get exhausting!) Annie had a blast, as did everyone else, and even though I'd forgotten my camera, Rachel had brought hers, so here's the photos from our little adventure:
Annie & Daddy. Annie would giggle the whole ride down the hill. If it was slightly more intense her little tongue would stick out of the side of her mouth.

Uncle Cody trying something dumb. He's 17. His legs didn't make it much more into the splits before he just fell over.

Annie & Greg alongside Rachel & Jovanny (it was Rachel's and Jovanny's first time sledding).

Rachel and Aunt Lacy holding Jovanny.

Ellie and I watching everyone else make fools of themselves.

Rachel and Jovanny sitting one out.

Our little snow babies: Jovanny and Ellie in the sled.

Ellie and Aunt Lacy

Annie & Grandpa Robert's wild ride!

Annie and I kinda jumped 'off track' and ended up going down the wrong side of the hill!

Again with Cody trying something stupid. We took lots of cool video of Cody doing dumb stuff . . . unfortunately I was having a hard time downloading it off of Rachel's camera.

Daddy, Annie and Grandpa. Annie loved going down as groups. Although this was the one and only time she went on her stomach.

Pile of snow victims at the bottom of the hill. (Lacy, Annie and Talina)

My Dad sacrificing himself for Ellie at the bottom of this sled run.

Ellie spent some time just chilling out in Uncle David's arms, just enjoying the sun.

As with most of our family activities, it ended in
wrestling. And white washes.
2 comments:
I love the one of Annie and your Dad going down the hill, and her tongue is sticking out. It looks like you all had a blast!
Wow, I have not been sledding in ages! That looks like a ton of fun. I will have to make it a point to go later in the year when there is snow again.
Post a Comment