Isaac slept horribly last night, slept in hours later than normal (only waking up when I snuck in to make sure he was still breathing), then took a FOUR HOUR nap and awoke with 104 degree temperature. I'm feeling just horrible for him, as he snuggles up against my chest with his feverish little self and drifts in and out of sleep while drenching us both in baby sweat.
His temp is down to 101 now and he's down for the night. (Of course, last night that meant he woke up at 7:30PM, then again at 9:30PM, and he stayed up 'til 11PM, then again at 12:30AM, 2:30AM, 3:15AM, 4:30AM, 5:45AM, 6:30AM then he slept 'til nearly 9AM.)
And apparently he shared whatever bug he has, 'cause I'm around 101 degrees now too. 'Cause the only thing funner than taking care of sick baby while sleep deprived, is taking care of a sick baby while sleep deprived and ill.
3 comments:
Boo! Way to say good bye to winter with one last "bang". Good riddance winter 2010/11! Hello spring!
Oh, we have been there. I'll send a pray your way for your little sick one, and his mamma.
I'm so glad to hear that he's on the mend now at least.
Post a Comment