Friday, April 15, 2011

Where I'm Convinced That My Other Child Will Become a Tagger or a Tattoo Artist

I already wrote about Annie's budding artistic career.  
I touched on Ellie's own special form of self expression.  
I thought I'd provide some examples of Ellie's masterpieces:



The vast majority of Ellie's toys look fairly similar.  Most bearing her "E L L I E" mark.

(That's Greg and the girls in the background doing their nightly story time routine -- how freaking cute are my girls and my husband?!)

6 comments:

Talina said...

Hee, hee. She is just creative in an 'outside-the-box' type of way :)

Vala said...

The doll is hilarious! And yes, that is very adorable...the kids and the hubs in the background.

Jessi said...

She needs a good tagger name like ellifant or something so it is not so clear who did the tagging!

andrea kay said...

The doll reminds me a bit of Chucky. Yikes.

Kerry said...

Love it. She definitely needs a cool tagger name.

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Hilarious! The world needs more creative thinkers. :)