I love LOVE love the yellow! Happy Easter!
Hee, hee. I LOVE the picture of the kids with Greg where the two youngest are both wigging out. I loved the yellow as well. I'm glad you got at least a couple where they are all smiling(ish) :)
Well the 70+ pictures were well worth the effort .. you've got some keepers there. So cute. the girls look adorable in their matching outfits!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love LOVE love the yellow! Happy Easter!
Hee, hee. I LOVE the picture of the kids with Greg where the two youngest are both wigging out.
I loved the yellow as well. I'm glad you got at least a couple where they are all smiling(ish) :)
Well the 70+ pictures were well worth the effort .. you've got some keepers there. So cute. the girls look adorable in their matching outfits!
Post a Comment