I know I'm like genetically programmed to think my children are geniuses and all . . . but is it just me, or does Annie color pretty darn well for a four year old?
Annie can spend hours coloring -- these are just some pictures from yesterday and today that she's been working on. (Taken with my crappy non-smart-phone camera . . . the idea of getting out the nice camera, taking all the pictures, downloading the pictures and then resizing large files down in Photoshop all seemed like a bit much, and I was feeling lazy.)
Ellie on the other hand -- her coloring seems to mainly take place on furniture, Mom's books, anything the library lent us, things we've borrowed from people, and walls.
Isaac just wants to eat crayons.




5 comments:
Annie gets an A+ in coloring for sure!
On Ali's development assessment, she had to test Quinn three steps advanced from where she was, including seeing if she would scribble (which is what a 15 month old should be doing), and Quinn just ate the crayon too.
:-)
In addition to Annie, just consider Ellie a prodigy in self expression, and Isaac a prodigy in ending world hunger, one crayon at a time.
She's really good! I let my imagination run away with me every time my children show promise in anything. I'm pretty sure supporting them in their genius is the sign of a great mother!
That really is great coloring!
She colors better than about half of my third grades, seriously! :) Related to your other blog, poor Isaac! I hope he's on the mend soon! He's had his share of illnesses to last into toddlerhood! Good luck!
Post a Comment