I am so smitten with himIn these photos! I was freak and commented on each one on fb! I just love them!
So adorable he looks so grown up :)
He's so cute, but I especially love the last picture of him with his adoring mother! =)
Such a cutie! And I didn't even notice the white socks. . . Well until you pointed them out. Now they are all I can look at :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am so smitten with him
In these photos! I was freak and commented on each one on fb! I just love them!
So adorable he looks so grown up :)
He's so cute, but I especially love the last picture of him with his adoring mother! =)
Such a cutie! And I didn't even notice the white socks. . . Well until you pointed them out. Now they are all I can look at :-)
Post a Comment