Friday, April 22, 2011

Get Back to Work!

Greg and my parents started working on assembling our awesome new swing set at 7AM this morning.  My parents finally left at 5PM and Greg's still out there working hard.  And we're about half way done.  I now understand why people pay several hundred dollars to get these things assembled!  It's intense.

Photo courtesy of Costco -- the same nice folks who sold it to us in the first place.
Anyway, Greg came in for a few minutes just a while ago, to bring a cold and crying Ellie back inside to me.  (I've been in and out all day, but with it being colder than we'd hoped, I couldn't keep Isaac outside all day.)  After getting Ellie calmed down, Greg stood back up and said, "I need to get back to work . . . "
Ellie asks, incredulous, "Still?!"
Greg laughs and adds, "Yeah, there's still a lot to do Ellie!"
To which Ellie responds, "Well, then get back out there already!" as she points to the back door.

2 comments:

Talina said...

Seriously, Greg! Get it done! :)
I can't wait to see the final product. It looks so freaking cool!

Jessi said...

That is one big ass swing set! The kids will love it!