Wow, time flies!
It's like I just had this kid . . . and here is he crawling all over the place, standing up to pretty much everything, and trying to eat trash (or anything else he gets his slobber-covered little hands on).
I imagine he'll grow up to be an electrical engineer or something -- he is obsessed with cords and outlets. We have to keep the vacuum pretty much hidden or he'll be there chewing on the cord any chance he gets.
He LOVES Pat-a-cake and other clapping songs. Well, he loves for me to sing them. The other day, in my trying to encourage him to clap himself, I sang the song without actually clapping myself. He seemed a bit perturbed, and then grabbed each of my hands with his and pushed my hands together. He may not clap, but he will make Mom clap if she forgets.
He still thinks Mom is the most amazingly funny and cool person in the world -- and everyone else is an obstacle that lies between him and his mother. He will actually grin and crane his head around to follow his Daddy around the room -- and he'll reach for Dad. Then once Dad has held him for approximately two and a half seconds, he's throwing himself recklessly back in Mom's general direction.
Annie loves to carry him (awkwardly) around the house. He doesn't seem to really mind -- although it gives me a mini-heart-attack every time I see it. He's a little wary of Ellie soon. And rightfully so -- she's pretty sure he's to blame for anything wrong in her world, and she always seems to want whatever it is he's holding.
| Ellie making Isaac cry. Again. |
| "Look Mom, I can fly!" |
Just some random Ellie pictures from today.
You can tell it's spring once the 'fleet' is out in the front yard . . .
6 comments:
Maybe it's because he's so manly, but he really looks like Greg to me. He still looks a lot like his sisters, but way more like Greg than the other two.
I cannot wait to squish him so much that he is completely terrified of me. :)
ha ha. Love it! I can't believe he's 9 months already. And I'm pretty sure Isaac is to blame for everything that goes wrong with poor Ellie.
Such a cutie! I can't believe how big he is getting already. And I love the Ellie pics. That kid is a riot.
So fun I told you that there is nothing better then the mommy/son bond its the best. Logan does the same thing lol He is getting so big he looks like such a handsome young man :)
1. Happy 3/4's of a year to Isaac!
2. Welcome Spring!
3. Ellie is a maniac!
4. I love maniacs!
5. Isaac is such a big boy!
He's so stinkin' cute! Ellie reminds me so much of Wyland. Wyland is equally as energetic and torments both his older and younger brothers! I hope he grows out of this stage soon.
Post a Comment