I know I'm sure excited for the day Ryker can help with chores! :)
I like Ellie's hand on the glass she is cleaning....so you'll know she did it.
Haha! What a cute picture. This is why I had kids too. Waaaaay better than monkey butlers.
Let's hope they continue to love cleaning once they are truly useful. :)
I love Annie's Pig tails
Ahh yes. Free child labor. I swore that was the only reason my mother had children too when I had chores growing up. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I know I'm sure excited for the day Ryker can help with chores! :)
I like Ellie's hand on the glass she is cleaning....so you'll know she did it.
Haha! What a cute picture. This is why I had kids too. Waaaaay better than monkey butlers.
Let's hope they continue to love cleaning once they are truly useful. :)
I love Annie's Pig tails
Ahh yes. Free child labor. I swore that was the only reason my mother had children too when I had chores growing up. :)
Post a Comment