Greg took 153 pictures in approximately 10 minutes. He's like a kid at Christmas, that husband of mine. I took another 90 or so throughout the day. We just added about nearly a GB of photos to the hard drive. I think we're gonna need a bigger hard drive.
Disclaimer: we have no idea what we're doing at this point. With a little more practice, and a whole lot more understanding of how it all works, we will one day look back and laugh and our pitiful attempts at picture taking. Also, I took all of the outside shots in the bright, bright sun -- thus the harsh shadows. Mother Nature apparently didn't get the memo that we needed an overcast day for our first day with the new camera. Also, neither of my girls had their hair brushed today. I am aware of that fact. Anyway, disclaimers out of the way, you should now feel free to enjoy a few of the pictures . . .
Ellie, bright and early this morning. She was a perfect little model, cheesily smiling, while we waited for her older sister to wake up.
Annie running towards the camera.
Now I gotta go read up on aperture and shutter speeds and stuff. The camera came with a good 4 or 5 manuals. And maybe there's a section in there about getting rid of the yellow caused by bad indoor lighting.
1 comment:
OHHHHH! New toys are so much fun! Enjoy!
Post a Comment