The other day, Greg and I had gone and looked at mattresses. In particular, King size mattresses, as we're currently embroiled in the 'Great Do-We-Or-Don't-We-Upgrade Debate of 2010'.
I was telling my sister about it this morning, "It's funny . . . they're only 16 inches wider," I stated, "but they feel huge."
Annie, who was in the other room, only caught part of the conversation, but felt the need to helpfully and sympathetically yell out, "It's OK Mom, that's just 'cause you're pregnant . . ."
7 comments:
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha hahee hee hee hee ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha hahee hee hee hee ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha hee hee hee hee
Gufaw!
Everything's bigger when you're pregnant ;)
She is such a nut! I love all her sympathy gestures!
That is really funny! Totally something Jackson would come up with.
LOL. To add to your upgrade debate, we upgraded to a king when I was prego, and I wouldn't have traded it for the world. That is one purchase we are both so glad we made. We were just talking about it the other day. Sometimes there are things you regret buying, but no buyers remorse with a king bed. Happy debating!
That's hilarious! Reminds me of my nephew who used to tell me that I had a big belly because I had a HUGE baby in there. Then Ryker was born and was so tiny he kept waiting for something else to come out. Then one day he heard me talking about pumping and he thought I was going to pump milk out of my belly and that was why it was still big. Kids! :)
Make sure you can get it up those stairs and around that corner...
Post a Comment