So, um, here's a couple pictures . . . which is probably about as good a blog post as it's gonna get for now -- I don't know if I should blame the change in weather, the apparently low iron/B12 levels, or just being 30 weeks pregnant in general, but I'm tired and less motivated than normal. If I can barely to remember to change the laundry (like that one load that got started three times until I finally changed it this morning), I shouldn't be spending too much time online.
Anyway, Ellie woke up with a truly impressive mop of hair this morning, that all flipped up into a little fauxhawk . . . I would expect this on days where she'd had a little pony tail on the top of her head, when we take out the elastic right before bed, so the hair is already sticking straight up before she even sleeps on it -- but last night she went to bed with perfectly brushed down flat hair, and woke up with this . . .
3 comments:
ha ha thats awesome I wish I could get Dallins mohawk like that lol. So cute
It is so cute, and so in style right now. Love it! And I hope you get some energy back...for your sake, and because I miss your posts!
I love it! Your kids have the greatest bed-head. :)
Post a Comment