Thursday, April 1, 2010

Not All The Unique

I'm gonna be one of hundreds of Utah bloggers saying the exact same thing today, but I can't help it:

Seriously, Mother Nature!
WORST. APRIL. FOOLS. DAY. JOKE. EVER.

That little bump by the tree, that's Annie's scooter. I think.
Our patio chairs, fire pit and table.

Ellie's slide.

Annie's tricycle, almost lost in the middle of the yard.
The plus side: the kids are getting a huge amount of their fluid intake for the day in the form of snow. In order to be able to shut our back patio door again, I let them each fill up a bowl with snow from outside, and they've been snacking on it like popcorn at the movies.


Note to self: snow blowers, snow boots and ski bibs only feel like they should be put away in March. Next time, leave 'em out 'til May. Just to be on the safe side.

3 comments:

Jessi said...

So ridiculous! Rain I could handle, it is spring after all, but SNOW! You have to be kidding me!

Hilary said...

And like 7" of the stuff!! It's crazy! My Mom was saying this morning, "This is one of our biggest 'winter' storms all year!"

Kerry said...

Agreed. But c'mon you knew it was too good to be true when it was WARM in March!