We were out at Wheeler Farm a few weeks ago getting some new pictures of the girls taken. Cliff and Colby Johnson, of
Lazy Day Photo, were both snapping untold number of pictures simultaneously, which means I've only seen the preview photos so far, and there's already several hundred pictures I can't choose from! :-) They're great, 'cause it's a huge variety of pictures, everything from nicely posed pictures to amazing candids, and a ton of really creative shots, that captured my little girls personalities so well! (Greg and I appear in some pictures, but it was more a photo shoot about the girls than a family one -- mainly 'cause I feel huge and pregnant, and didn't want a ton of new pictures of myself for display at this size.) :-)
Anyway, I randomly picked some that stuck out as my favorites . . . (out of the 552 that are posted online in our photo album -- and I get the CD next week!) I'm pretty impressed I was able to narrow it down to these few! :-)
























10 comments:
Very cute! Good luck choosing out of that many pictures!! Sheesh! :)
wow, you guys are blessed with a very photogenic family AND a great photographer... who is it that you used again?
I LOOOOOVVVEED these!
Those are amazing!
So cute! I love that you have a picture of each girl sticking her tongue out. :) The photographers really did a good job of capturing each girls personality.
ADOREABLE! I especially like that last one. Great pictures.
So cute!! I love that last one of all of you walking!!
Thanks everyone! There's over 500 pictures on lazydayphoto.com, so it was a fun challenge to just pick this many I wanted to share :-)
I actually liked the 'family walking down the road' pictures more than I thought I would -- I don't even mind looking hugely pregnant in them. But oh my goodness, you could not PAY me enough money to post any that were taken of us walking AWAY from the photographer, 'cause I don't look pregnant, I just look twice as wide as my poor husband! It was NOT a flattering shirt from the back it turned out :-)
Love them! Lazy Day has agreed to take some pics of the baby when it comes. I am so excited!
Those are adorable! Such cute girls.
Post a Comment