While looking through some old photo albums -- Greg and I came across pictures of this baby:

For some reason, this and many other pictures of this particular little girl, reminded us of Ellie. Something in the face shape, smiles and expressions. Anyone want to guess who this baby is?
11 comments:
Star???
Talina!
I think it's me. (and I thought that BEFORE seeing Bobbi's confident answer). :)
Talina! I knew immediately. Oh Liz, I was never that tiny of a baby!
Yep -- It's Talina!
Star and I were your picture perfect Gerber rolly polly babies, and Beans was teeny tiny (which is part of why she looks like Ellie to me, I'm guessing!)
When Ellie started walking, she was like 14 months old, but she looked so much younger that people were always like, "Oh my goodness! I can'tbelieve she walks, how old is she? Nine months?" Talina was always teeny too, but started walking at 9 months, and people about had heart attacks, 'cause they thought she was this 5 or 6 month old baby!
I thought it was Talina before I even saw the comments.
Is it sad that all of these other people were convinced it was me and I thought, "I'm pretty sure that's me. . . though it could be Hilary. . . . or mom, though I don't think the photo could be that old. . . " Heck, it could have been Cody for all I knew. I was just pretty sure I'd seen all of the pictures of Cody in girls clothing ;)
I was going to with you Hilary, which is like 50% right, since Talina is your mini-me.
ha! 50% because of being our mini me. Classic
It's definately Greg.
Its Talina- ha I just saw your post comment and looks like I was right.
Post a Comment