Monday, December 29, 2008

Priorities People!

Seriously, I know it's the holidays, and everyone is hanging out with family and stuff . . . but people, update your blogs! This is what I do to unwind between unpacking boxes and packing away nativity sets; hop online and check out what my friends (and a couple random strangers) are up to . . . and right now, I'm not getting much! (I'm kidding, really! Enjoy your holidays! You just better have some darn good posts when you're back from hiatus!)

Annie, the little Ferrero Rocher thief, just came up and informed me she found my stash of candy in my drawer, and with a mouth full of chocolate and hazelnut, she held up her fingers and mumbled, "Mom, now I've had four!!" Doesn't she know I buy the cheap candy for her, saving the quality stuff for Mommy, after she's gone to bed?!

6 comments:

Jessi said...

I know it is like people have other things to do than spend time on the internet. The nerve!

Talina said...

I have the same problem with David! When I buy nice candy, it is obviously for me. There is a reason we keep Mike n' Ikes on hand for him (mainly cause I don't like them so I won't eat them all before he has a chance to eat any).

Shannon said...

That's hilarious! Weston gets oh so busted when he eats something without checking with me first. I agree about buying the good stuff for myself. He always wants my Dove chocolates and I'm like, no you can have a Dum Dum. :)

Lani said...

Hee hee. Just blame it on all the house guests we've had back to back! ;-) I'll be back soon with way more pictures than you probably want to see! :-)

Talina said...

Um, Hilary. Seeing as how the majority of my blogging entertainment is lacking (you and TAMN are the only ones I can count on), I'm going to need you to post MULTIPLE times per day until the rest of my friends/amusing strangers get back on the ball. Thank you.

WonderKitty said...

I posted!!!