So, Annie was telling me all about her 'favorites' of her many, many, many baby dolls and stuffed animals she sleeps with. "I love Baby Bear. And Lovebug. And Little Bear and Moo Moo and Baby Sophia and Moo Moo's Dad and Ducky. Um. I don't like Baby Doll. She's pink. And she really ought to be purple. Like Little Bear." She really ought to be purple. Um, oh-kay.
Tonight Greg was cuddling with Annie in bed and she was feebly whining, "Don't leave Dad. Stay here until I'm asleep. You can cuddle up with me right here." After a little bit, she turned to him and said, "OK Dad. I'm asleep now. Go away."
Oh, and on a separate note from the cuteness above, whoever has taken the actual, sweet, affectionate, charming, loving Annie and replaced her today with this evil doppelganger who yells stuff like, "NoNoNoNoNONONONONO!" and said the words "Shut up" for the first time ever, and then repeated them like 12 times, please return my child immediately. I miss her. This one stresses me out far more. And isn't as much fun. (I cannot wait 'til this kid gets over this cough and starts sleeping again!)
On the flip side though, whoever took my fussy six month old who was nearly impossible to please, and replaced her with this constantly laughing, squealing, giggling, nearly seven month old who smiles so much her cheeks must hurt, thanks. I'll consider it an early Christmas present.
Oh, and on yet another unrelated note. I hate the snow. I would usually enjoy it, for it's festive holiday touch on the landscape around me, and for it's endless white wonder and beauty. But dude, I'm currently living on a street that DIDN'T plow, and therefore lost control in my car earlier today, my front passenger side wheel slamming hard into a curb, and now my steering wheel shakes and I need a new wheels and rim or something that I'm letting Greg take care of. Stupid snow.
3 comments:
So sorry to hear about your car! And right before your move! I hope you can get it fixed in time. I hate the snow too!
I agree! I don't like the snow unless I can just sit inside where it's warm and enjoy the scene.
I hope you car gets fixed alright!
Moo moo has a Dad?!?! I had no idea. I mean, it makes sense. Everyone has a mom and dad SOMEWHERE, I just didn't realize that moo-moo's dad lived with you guys. And Baby Doll really SHOULD have considered purple as an alternative to pink.
Sorry about your car. Now that I have been skiing, I hate snow too. I am done with it except on weekends. Then I don't have to drive through it, which I hate. ESPECIALLY after driving through Parley's canyon yesterday with no chains. I am SO done with driving through snow.
Post a Comment