Thursday, December 4, 2008
On The Move
Annie's seen her fair share of moving lately. We've uprooted her and moved her to a new bedroom in my in-laws basement. We just moved my best friend Rachel from her apartment into my parent's basement. So today we came over to visit Rach at my parent's house and babysit her six month old while she goes to a job interview. Upon arriving, I went and put Ms. Fussypants (aka tired Ellie) down in the crib in the nursery. Annie looked up at me, slightly confused, and said, "We're putting Ellie down for a nap here?" "Yeah, she's tired," I answered. "Ohhhh," Annie said, "I get it! We're moving in here with Rachel and Jovanny!" It took some convincing that we weren't going to live here from now on, and it's set us back a bit, 'cause now when I ask her where we're going to live at Christmas time she keeps answering, "This Grandma's house, not the other Grandma's house."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment