Here's Annie pre-party, riding the Christmas rocking horse in Grandma & Grandpa's frontroom. It was obviously some serious riding, thus the tongue-of-extreme-concentration!

Ellie in her exersaucer.
Ellie in her carseat on the way to the party.

Ellie with Grandma Ruth. Photographic evidence that Ellie can be nice to her grandparents when she wants to be.

Annie, Greg, Ellie & Grandma at the party. What is it about a Church cultural hall that makes my camera turn everything yellow?! Stupid non-DSLR camera.

Greg and Ellie disappeared from the party. Here's where I found them out in the foyer.

Now we're at the Festival of Trees. Here's Annie using Grandpa KC's head as an armrest.
Ellie & Aunt Star

Again with Aunt Star.

Aunt Star's magic baby-calming touch apparently knocked my kid out cold, 'cause she is just gone in this picture.

"Here, I'll suck on this hand, you get the other Dad."

Uncle David and Annie

I love this picture of Greg and Ellie. She looks pleased.

Ellie, Greg & me

This picture would pack more punch if you could hear my daughter rocking out and making up her own words to Trans Siberian Orchestra music here.
Ellie in her exersaucer.
Ellie with Grandma Ruth. Photographic evidence that Ellie can be nice to her grandparents when she wants to be.
Annie, Greg, Ellie & Grandma at the party. What is it about a Church cultural hall that makes my camera turn everything yellow?! Stupid non-DSLR camera.
Greg and Ellie disappeared from the party. Here's where I found them out in the foyer.
Now we're at the Festival of Trees. Here's Annie using Grandpa KC's head as an armrest.
Again with Aunt Star.
Aunt Star's magic baby-calming touch apparently knocked my kid out cold, 'cause she is just gone in this picture.
"Here, I'll suck on this hand, you get the other Dad."
Uncle David and Annie
I love this picture of Greg and Ellie. She looks pleased.
Ellie, Greg & me
This picture would pack more punch if you could hear my daughter rocking out and making up her own words to Trans Siberian Orchestra music here.
We spent the last little while we were there watching the dancers on stage. Annie LOVED it. She's convinced she wants nothing more in this world than to be a Ballerina when she's bigger. She will take her prized "Baby Bear" and just chuck him up into the air as high as she can and say, "Look, Baby Bear dances too!" When they had the little 2-3 years olds come out and there dance I wanted to take Annie and just go put her on the stage with them. She would've fit right in, and I think got more of the dance moves right than 75% of the kids who were actually in the dance group. As soon as we move, I may need to look into dance classes!
2 comments:
Totally adorable. I loved the one of Annie singing! And Ellie's hat is adorable. I love her little smile.
Thanks! Greg's Dad kept referring to Ellie's head wrap thing as her 'giant bandaid' :-)
Post a Comment