Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ewwwww. Eww Eww Ewwwwww.

So, Annie's pretty much obsessed with eating snow right now. Loves it. Her little hands are pretty much constantly frozen and red because of her snow eating addiction. I personally am down with a little snow eating . . . even indulge myself, from time to time. We're working on the 'clean snow vs. dirty snow' concept with Annie. Apparently we have a lot more work to do, since as we were walking back to our car in the Deseret Book parking lot, Annie let go of my hand, and before I could stop her, grabbed a little fistful of black slush and shoved it in her mouth. Ewwwwww. Ewwww. Kinda threw up a little in my mouth just thinking about it again! I guess it could've been worse.

5 comments:

Sare said...

yum! It's like an exhaust-flavored snow cone!! Just make sure she knows that yellow snow does NOT taste like lemonade... or maybe she'll have to unfortunately figure that out on her own someday...

Jessi said...

I had kids trying to knock yellow icicles off a roof today...why they were yellow I will never know for sure, but they were down to eat them at ten years old!

Shannon said...

Oh gross. I LOVE eating snow too and have taught Weston the delicious habit, but the other day when there was only about 1/2 an inch of snow on the car he went out there and swiped some up and put it in his mouth. We had a little talk about why that wasn't clean snow. :) Ahh . . . kids.

Jackie H said...

We have that obsession too! Claire eats it off of her boots after we get in the car. I'm not thrilled about it.

I try to get pictures of her playing in the snow, but all she does is lean over and play with it. All of our pictures have a hand in the mouth, and the other gathering the next bite.

Bobbi said...

Thanks for the reference, Hil. Whatever won't kill 'em only makes 'em stronger, right?