Pictures from late morning/early afternoon on Saturday:
Monday, April 25, 2011
Easter Weekend Part 2
So, after we had the kids go through their Easter baskets, my parents came over to see the loot, and to get to work with Greg on the swing set. These things don't put themselves together you know. :-) My siblings came by next to play with the kids, and we got to see what Grandma Karine got the kids for Easter. They had a lot of fun searching for their baskets and getting even more loot. And begging to know when the swing set is gonna be done already, Dad?! :-) (It's almost done -- we just have to put together the slide and get that attached). Then my sisters and I went shopping. 'Cause that's how we roll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is one awesome swing set! I want one, never mind my kids. That looks like it would not have been to much fun to put together.
I love that picture of me and Annie! David and I have sucked about taking pictures recently so I don't really have any of me with my lil baby bump. I am totally going to use this picture as my 4 1/2 month picture. Annie is the best bump-camouflage ever! :)
Post a Comment