Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend Part 1

Easter, like most holidays in my family, is a pretty big event.  Saturday morning the girls came down to check out all the loot the Easter Bunny had brought during the night.  (I was in straightening my hair in the bathroom when they woke up early, and I didn't know both girls were awake yet -- nor did I realize they'd ran downstairs and were happily playing on their new Wiggle Cars and going through their baskets.  Dang it!  I missed it!)
I did get to see Isaac's reaction to his new school bus though -- and I was very pleasantly surprised to find he LOVED it and could happily sit in the driver's seat and play with the steering wheel for long stretches of time.  The girls had fun playing with their wiggle cars, until Annie backed over Isaac and I banished them outside.  

Here are pictures from Saturday morning . . .






1 comment:

Kerry said...

Darn it! I'd be sad to miss my kids finding their baskets. That bus is adorable that you got Issac. Looks like the girls are enjoying it too! lol