Thursday, September 23, 2010

Many Faces of Ellie (and Isaac)

Ellie wanted to mug for the camera this morning . . . and she proceeded to mug for said camera for the next 25 minutes :-)


8 comments:

Liz Johnson said...

Ok, the one of Isaac falling on his face CRACKED ME UP. I almost spit water out. So awesome. They are so freaking cute. :)

Hilary said...

Yeah, I had him leaned back against a pillow for pictures, but every time I'd let go of him he'd lean forward to sit up, hold it for a few seconds, then tip :-) Does it make me a bad Mom that I took the picture rather than save him from himself . . . :-)

Kerry said...

What cute pictures!! I especially love the one of Isaac where he's got the total squished up face smile!!

Jessi said...

Ellie is such a little maniac! I love her! Isaac is too cute... I love his squished up face photo too!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh..so cute! I love all of Isaac's facial expressions. He is already such a stud!

Talina said...

I don't remember what I voted before but I now think that Isaac will catch up to Ellie is size/height/weight at 6 months.
Ellie is such a little ham. I love it. And I LOVE the pictures of Isaac at the end where it looks like he's striking a punching pose. Very manly :)

Chrystal said...

I echo Liz's comment. So funny. No, it doesn't make you a bad mom that you snapped a shot first. He's still smiling. Too cute. And your kids...very much clones too. Isaac smiles with the same squinty eyes Ellie does. LOVE it!

Jessi said...

I also love Isaac's Spanish speaking shirt!