Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bouncy Chair Bliss

To whomever gave us the barnyard bouncy chair at Annie's baby shower:
It's been a huge hit. We've gotten years of use out of it! Thank you!


Annie at almost three months old.
Ellie, almost four months old.
Isaac, almost 11 weeks old.

And, Annie again, at around 18 months old . . .
Plus, both of the girls have used it frequently since Isaac's birth -- we just don't have pictures.


Even not counting the life-saving months that Annie slept in the thing (until she was about 4 months old, with the vibration going), it's been well utilized by our three children!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Logan is the same way he loves his bouncy chair and I have been able to make dinner many night because of it. He has also taken many naps in it. I love it.

Kerry said...

Loved the pictures. The one of Annie at 18 months shocked me. I for sure thought it was Ellie and actually scrolled back up to look again at the name. They sure looked a ton alike!