Saturday, September 4, 2010

Random Pictures of the Baby

Earlier today, Isaac spent several frantic minutes (while fast asleep) trying to get his fingers or thumb (or most of his fist) in his mouth. He happily sucked on his middle finger for a minute, but lost it before I got the camera out. Here he is trying again . . .

Almost got his thumb . . .
"Dude, what's up with the flash? You woke me up . . ."
Tonight before bed, I got a few pictures of Isaac's tummy time on his Boppy.
Stretching so big and tall . . .
Pleased with himself . . .
Chillin' in the Boppy . . .
Such a handsome little guy . . .
Isaac very much wants to be able to sit up by himself . . . here he is with a little help from the Boppy . . .
Pretty steady for a (not even) nine week old . . .

4 comments:

Jessi said...

He is so big and amazingly strong! I just want to cuddle him!!!

Ashley said...

So cute I can totally see your sisters in him on the 5th pic down.. And thats so good that he is already sitting up like that. Looks like you have a strong little man :)

Talina said...

I love his little grin! He is such a cutie. I think he's starting to resemble Annie and Ellie more and more as he gets older.

Kerry said...

I can't believe how quickly he is growing up! Almost makes me sad because it serves as a reminder of how quickly my "baby" (because he'll always be my baby) is going to grow up! So adorable.