
(It should be noted that I deserved absolutely no credit for this berry bounty . . . pretty much forgetting we even had strawberry plants out back until my Mom asked me yesterday if we've picked any yet. Um, no . . . but now that you mention it, that's a good idea! So after we got home from Church, I sent Greg and Annie (in the rain) out to pick berries. Annie apparently thought it was the coolest thing ever.)
And unrelated, when we went on one of our walks the other day, I couldn't find Ellie's normal hat, so I threw this bandana on her very bald head. How freaking cute is that?!

*Shorty Pants has long been a nickname for Annie.
2 comments:
Ellie and I look pretty similar right now!
Lena, you and Ellie could swap sassy hats and scarves and bandanas!! She has a ginormous head, it'd work perfect!! :-)
Post a Comment