So, watching Annie climb onto the potty is terrifying. I can't watch, since I spend the whole time picturing her plummeting off the toilet onto her little head. She climbs up on to it, stands up, carefully walks herself around the toilet seat so she's facing the right way, then climbs down into a sitting position. It all looks fairly precarious to me.
Today as Annie was climbing onto the toilet before bath time, she made it clear the extent of this athletic feat when she exclaimed, "Mom, toilets are just like little rock walls!"
3 comments:
Love it! I had one child who liked to "climb" the toilet in this fashion, only to mount himself BACKWARD on the seat, so he was straddling the bowl and facing the tank! Cracked me up every time!!
I've seen Annie do this. I thought I would have a heart-attack! I wanted to help her so badly but she just kept insisting she could do it all on her own. I'm glad to hear that she actually does this on a regular basis and I didn't just allow her to engage in dangerous antics while under my supervision.
I can totally picture Annie doing this...she is such a crack up!
Post a Comment