So, I have a confession.
This morning I started the same batch of wash for the third time.
It's not that my beloved LG washer isn't getting them clean, it's just that by the time I've actually remembered that I have wet clothes in there, our 75 degree house has the laundry smelling a little too mildew-y for my taste. So, I run them on another 'quick' cycle. Rinse and repeat.
This time I set an alarm on my phone, so I wouldn't forget to actually change them in a timely fashion (i.e. non-fungus-growing-amount-of-time fashion.)
I'm proudly announcing that the thrice-washed laundry is now being tossed to and fro in our dryer. About time.
Annie, 'helping me' get the laundry done, commented upon the clothes go for a spin in the dryer, "Hey Mom, do you think the clothes are having fun in the dryer?"
"Oh yeah, sure, I think so," I responded.
"Not me. I think they're in there going, 'Ah! Get us out of here!'"
On second thought, it does look a little dizzying in there.
2 comments:
Hee, hee. I love that Annie thinks clothes hate the dryer. . . I'd have to agree with her, though the washing machine is probably much worse. It spins much faster and douses you with soapy water.
But with Annie's inherent love of baths I bet she thinks it would be fun. I know I always have.
Post a Comment