Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bad to the Bone

Still have a massive case of writers block going on.

So instead you are all treated to several short video clips of my girls rocking out alongside our little 'Bad to the Bone' singing stuffed dog. Enjoy.


It's possibly a little too early to tell, but I swear this kid has like ten times the amount of rhythm that I do. (Not that that's saying too much.)


If Annie could keep her little tongue even half way inside her mouth, her dancing might not look quite so spastic. :-) (If the video gets a bit shaky there, about half way through, that's me trying really hard not to laugh as her dance moves become all about the hip thrusting and butt shaking).


I love little backup dancer Ellie rocking out on the bed.

(Oh, today in the car Annie got herself mostly strapped into her carseat. "You're amazing Annie," I said, encouraging such behavior. "Nope," she stated simply, "I'm just cute." I tried to counter that with her being cute and SO much more, but she wouldn't hear of it, "I'm cute Mom. Not amazingly cute or super cute. Just cute." She seems pleased with her assertion, so who am I to argue. By tomorrow she'll be telling us all about her sheer geniusness again, so it's all cyclical.)

No comments: