Raising children makes one very aware of how quickly time moves. Like it seems like Annie was just born yesterday, and yet sometimes it already seems like we have a full blown (crazy, hormonal and moody) teenager around the house.
I was in the kitchen when I heard Annie & Greg come in, obviously in some kind of disagreement. (Turned out he thought it was bedtime, and she thought it was ludicrous she had to stop riding her scooter and come inside already.) As she turned the corner, into the kitchen where I was doing dishes, I heard her mutter, with a full on eye roll, "If you say so, Dad."
Sarcastic "if you say so's" . . . complete with snotty eye roll . . . she's four, people. FOUR.
This among many other Annie-isms, have me a tad worried for the tween years . . .
2 comments:
Let me clue you in, I named the horrible years ahead of you. You have the terrible two's, troublesome three's, frightening fours, fantastic five's (they go to school and leave some mommy time for a calgon bath...laugh right we just try to catch up on other things) enjoy them while they are small, when they grow up you lose your hair (from pulling it out) and it turns grey overnight.
Weston totally rolls his eyes and sighs at me while saying "Ok Mooom" whenever I ask him to do something he thinks is stupid or he shouldn't have to do. Davin has started to pick up on it, but he just looks up at the ceiling and mostly does it because it makes us laugh. :)
Post a Comment