Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Picture Update

Things are going well. If we pretend last night didn't happen (Isaac woke up hourly -- and Annie was up at least four times that I can remember). And today is Greg's first day back at work, leaving me home with all three kids for the first time. Then Ellie threw up all over my bed this morning (meaning I have no sheets on my bed, but one set in the washer, one in the dryer, and a set waiting to be washed.)

But really, things are going better than all that sounds. :-)

Here's some pictures from the last few days . . .

Isaac on his Dad's chest
Father & son
This face just amused me
Daddy & Isaac taking a Sunday afternoon nap with Daddy, on Grandma Karine's couch

Grandma Karine got to meet Isaac for the first time this Sunday. She was pretty smitten.
So was Aunt Talina.
And Aunt Star.
Then this was just a picture of Ellie from this morning -- pouting about the doll that her and Annie had been fighting over.

5 comments:

Kerry said...

Oh what adorable pictures. I'm sure it was an extra special Sunday dinner to share your new baby with your family. How dare they go on vacation so close to your due date!!! (lol .. just kidding) Those hospital binkies always look SO enormous in newborns mouths! I was so excited to see new pictures!

Jessi said...

These pictures are wonderful. I am sorry about the lack of sleep, and the throwing up. No fun.

Talina said...

I love the picture of Ellie and her doll. They have matching hair-do's!
Here's hoping you get more sleep tonight and I'd love to come down this weekend and see the kiddo's again if that works for you. Maybe you could even sneak off for a nap or something ;)

Meg said...

Oh my gosh Hilary I'm so sorry! AHHH! Good luck I hope tonight is better. I love the pictures! Especially his little grumpy face :) And oh how I miss those naps holding a newborn....so precious. Thinking about you often!

The Daltons said...

Your kids are so cute! But I must admit, I'm impressed by how well you seem to manage all three kids, one of which is only a few days old. Wow! I only hope by the time I get to number three I can do so well!