Yay, I'm practically giddy! Gianne posted more pictures of Isaac on her website: http://giannesnow.com/blog/?p=133
Check 'em out!
He's so adorable (although, I'm admittedly biased.)
Gianne mentions on her post that it's the first time she's been peed on by a newborn (although she's almost 30 weeks pregnant with her first boy, so it won't be the last). :-) But she doesn't quantify it -- he peed repeatedly. Like 7 or 8 times. On Gianne, on Star, on me . . . on the lamp, on the little side table, on half of the linens and backdrops Gianne brought. The child is well hydrated.
Also, he's pretty much the most immodest baby she'd ever photographed. :-) He has a real future as an exhibitionist. Every time Gianne would gently fold his legs or tuck his ankles under one another, the kid would immediately sprawl his legs out to either side and expose himself as fully as humanely possible. He knows what's comfortable. :-)
4 comments:
Ha,ha! Yeah for hydrated babies. Quinn has peed on me like three times already, and I rarely hold her naked.
The pictures are so beautiful. Isaac just melts my heart!
LOVE THEM SO SO SO CUTE
Either he's well hydrated, or he's a trickster (or both?) Wow, he's a cutie! I bet you are so excited to see them all! I wish we had done this with our Isaac.
very cute!!
Post a Comment