Annie and Ellie got two cute little stuffed ducks from the fair we went to on Saturday. Problem is, they're identical. So, after a big blow up about whose is whose, I suggested writing names on the tag. Annie happily ran and got me a pen and declared, "OK Mom, it's A-N-N-I-E, Annie. Write that." Thanks for the help Annie. :-) I wrote hers, then grabbed Ellie's duck and heard Ellie chime in, "Lalee! E-L-O-O-D! Lalee!" She's almost half way there!
(And, no, I'm not in labor yet.) :-)
2 comments:
Hang in there--you're almost there! BTW, I think Heavenly Father gives us that extra boost of energy, determination, drive, whatever you want to call it, at the end of our pregnancies so we can get something done before the little one turns our lives upside down for the first few months and we get nothing done. All the details of this life and The Plan never cease to amaze me--especially the miracle of birth. Good luck, and happy pushing!
Awesome! I love how Ellie tried to be just like her big sis. They are both such cuties :)
Post a Comment