Friday, June 25, 2010

Busy Day

Today was a lot of fun -- my wonderful neighbors threw me a baby shower and I had so much fun visiting and laughing with everyone, not to mention feeling spoiled with all the great little boy clothes, blankets and gadgets we got! (I'll have more of the shower, with pictures, a little later.)

Then I came home and mowed the front lawn. I think Greg was a bit annoyed with me when I told him what I was doing over the phone. He said to wait 'til he got off work and he'd do it when he got home. I told him he was just nervous about getting crap from the neighbors about his 39+ week pregnant wife mowing the lawn. :-) I finished all the laundry, vacuumed, got caught up on all the dishes, and even scrubbed out every square inch of the refrigerator. And yet, the baby did not get the message, and seems to be comfortably settling in for a long night of no labor. :-)

2 comments:

Liz Johnson said...

Based on my calculations, you have approximately 12 hours left of two-kid-dom. Enjoy!

Jessi said...

Still nothing, eh! Come on Isaac...we all want to meet you!