Thursday, May 19, 2011

Breakfast of Champions (or Birthday Girls)

Today is my little girl's 5th birthday. 
Happy Birthday Annie!

We had our traditional 'breakfast cupcakes' we get on birthdays -- which means we had them today for Annie's birthday and we'll have 'em again tomorrow for Ellie's birthday.




 I'm too tired and lazy to go through and pull all the old pictures of her on various other birthdays, but I did a nice little tribute last year, so let's all just go check that out instead . . . :-)

Annie is very bummed that Daddy works late tonight, 'cause we don't get to open presents 'til 6:30 tonight now . . . but I keep assuring her, it'll be worth the wait :-)

 Ellie was enjoying the cupcakes today too -- and she's pretty insistent today is her birthday too.
None of that waiting for tomorrow crap Mom keeps talking about :-)

4 comments:

Talina said...

Have you informed Ellie that is today is her birthday than that means she DOESN'T get cupcakes tomorrow, too? Cause that might set her straight :)
I love the pictures and I can't wait to see the birthday girls this weekend!

Ashley said...

How fun Happy Birthday Annie... I love that you have cupcakes for breakfast lol

Jessi said...

Happy 48 hours of.Birthdays!!!!!

Liz Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Annie!!!!!!