Our last day at Disneyland included a two hour wait to meet the Princesses.
It was a group effort -- we took turns waiting, while Greg and my Dad took turns taking the kids on rides.
In the end though, the whole wait was worth it -- the girls were beyond thrilled to talk with the Princesses.
Waiting in line . . .
Finally! We got to meet Ariel.
And Snow White.
And lastly, Cinderella.
Waiting in line to see Minnie Mouse.
4 comments:
I love the family picture with Minnie Mouse and Isaac has one hand stretched out so that he is still touching her. It is so cute how much he loved the characters!
I was just about to say almost exactly what Talina said...so I'll just say I second that!
I am glad you had people to rotate in line.... That is the way to do it!
I love the pictures of Isaac and his new girlfriend!
The Disney Princesses were so worth the wait when we went. That was the high light of Lauren's day. All of these pictures makes me so want to go back to Disney land!! What a fun trip you guys had.
Post a Comment