Ellie's tribute from last year, since the laziness continues.
I took all kinds of pictures of the kids eating another cupcake breakfast, and opening presents, and Ellie riding her new tricycle and them making cupcakes -- but, Greg has the camera, and he's gone all day with the girls (went somewhere with his parents, but I'm not feeling so hot, so I'm home with Isaac), so I can't add pictures yet. I will though, soon. I just didn't want Ellie's birthday to go unmentioned. So, Happy Birthday Ellie! I can't believe you're three already! (Way weirder to me than Annie being five years old, for some reason.)
Ellie's been saying for awhile, she'd potty train when she turned three, so when I asked her on her birthday if we should get on her panties, she said, "No, Mom, I'll just wear a diaper. Thanks." "But Ellie, I thought you were going to wear big girl panties when you turned three . . ." "Well Mom," she reasoned, "I am not really that tall . . ." as she held her hand just above her head to indicate her shortness, and therefore, 'too-little-to-wear-panties-ness'. Sigh. :-)
4 comments:
Happy Bithday Ellie (and day two of Annie's birthday!).
ha ha to funny i know all about that Dallin did not potty train until he was almost 4 so again I understand the big Sigh lol Hang in there it will happen. And on a good note Dallin has never had an accident.. Maybe the waiting pays off a little?... Ha Ha Happy Birthday Ellie...
Happy Birthday to your kiddos!! I had such a hard time when Lauren turned 4. That was her water works birthday for me. I didn't even cry (much)when she turned one, but for some reason 4 made me cry all day. It is hard to see them get older, but we would be very sad if they didn't. I love the cupcake tradition. So cute.
Happy birthday Ellie! I love the fact that she isn't tall enough to potty train. She told YOU!
Post a Comment