Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Oh, Come On!

Annie had a better night.  She did wake up at 10 or so with an asthma attack manifesting as a horrific coughing fit.  We treated her with a nebulizer, and she was able to go back to sleep.  I was worried about what this meant for our night, as she had just had her last breathing treatment a mere three hours before.  But shockingly, she slept the rest of the night.  Even with me sneaking in several times, perched awkwardly up over the top of her bunk bed, trying to feel her chest for both temperature and movement.  But she slept 'til 7AM, never once running a fever or waking up again.  Hallelujah. 

BUT, Isaac woke up screaming for the third time of the night -- and then I noticed something new.  The kid is very congested, coughing and has a FREAKING FEVER.  He was a little over 100 degrees.  Really?!  Seriously!?  Isaac's sick again.  You gotta be kidding me . . .

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Dude, Hilary, I am so sorry..what else can I say but that seriously sucks..big time.

Jeana said...

It's like they're passing it back and forth. I hope they ALL get better soon!

Ashley said...

Oh man I am so sorry. Its so hard with more then one kid they just keep passing it back and forth to each other. I am trying to keep my kids apart so that they dont get sick again. I am always worried when Dallin gets home from school what he is bringing home with him. I end up giving him a lysol bath when he walks in the door. Yikes hope it gets better.

Kerry said...

I'm so sorry .. you would think after he had it the first time he would have built up immunity to getting it again. It does just totally suck!