| Last Tuesday, Ellie was feeling so sick, she put her pillow down at the foot of my bed, pulled some of our blanket off the bed, and fell asleep. |
Friday -- Dress up!
Since we weren't well enough to play outside, we got all dolled up and had a fashion show.
The best part about this picture: The day after I took it my Dad came over. My parents are getting ready to go on another Mexican cruise, and my Dad said, "I'm not going to bring back any more Mexican dresses for your girls." "Um, OK." "They never wear them, it was just a waste of money!" "They do too wear them." "I've never seen it." "Well, are you here every day?" "No, but I've never seen them wearing them." "Yeah, for your information, they wore them yesterday." "Yeah right." "No really," as I grab my camera which we just happened to be standing next to, "Look are these?" Ha! He looked so sheepish. :-)
Valentine's Day -- Daddy reading to the girls at bedtime.
Annie complete with nebulizer treatment.
This morning, Annie getting her second breathing treatment for the day.
3 comments:
I lI've the dress up photos....so very Fancy Nancy of them! I hope good healthy air is flowing at your house now!
I'm so sorry to hear your little ones have been so sick. Ugg I hate winter. I hope they get better soon.
Well, on the plus side, you have some really adorable sick children :)
Post a Comment