Monday, November 1, 2010

This One's for You Lacy!

Up at Yellowstone, after Grandpa Robert had taught my girls a little song that went, "Buffalo poop!  Buffalo poop!  Buffalo poop, poop, poop!" Aunt Lacy taught the girls "The Scat Song".  Have I mentioned my family might not always be 100% appropriate and sometimes gets a little too much joy from seeing my small children say and sing less tasteful or appropriate things . . . just thought I'd mention that . . .  :-)  And that since teaching my children this song, Lacy calls at least a few times a week to have Annie sing the song to yet another of her friends?  Figured I'd make it easier and just put the song in one easily referenced place . . .



Then, just for fun, some crazy-faced-Ellie-dancin'!

3 comments:

Jessi said...

Crazy girls! They are so funny! I love it.

Talina said...

Well, at least their education was well-rounded on this trip. They learned chemistry (hydrogen sulfide), zoology (Annie: "It's a BISON, David! Not a buffalo!" and Ellie: "Bison, David! No Buffalo! Bison!" on two different occassions), and scatology (. . . what can I say? They saw a lot of poop).

Vala said...

Haha, awesome. I plan to teach this song to my children. lol