Monday, August 22, 2011

Comparisons

Isaac, Ellie and Annie -- all around 13.5 months old.  His sisters had a bit more hair than him.  But not much.  :-)

8 comments:

Kerry said...

Oh my .. can you even believe you will be doing this four pictures across soon??! That's all I could think about.
That and I think Ellie and Isaac resemble each other the most.

Jessi said...

Annie looks just like Annie! Well, and you! The other two are more hybrids. They are so cute! Can't wait to see baby 4!

Vala said...

One thing they all have in common is that incredible cute factor! :)

Talina said...

Is it just me or does Ellie look like a composite of Annie and Isaac?
Your kiddos are such cuties. I can't wait to see how the fourth turns out.

Star said...

It's a good thing Isaac doesn't have the hair of his sisters. You'd have to start giving him hair cuts

Kirstin said...

Issac and Ellie have the same hairline! I see more similarity between them now, too. Before he and Annie looked pretty similar. You can definitely tell they are all siblings, just like you and yours!

Lani said...

Oh goodness. You guys make the cutest kids!!

Chrystal said...

What adorable little ones. I can't belive how much Isaac looks like his dad and your girls look like their mom. So cute!