![]() |
| Ellie has been anxiously awaiting starting preschool ALL summer -- she could NOT have been more excited this morning! |
![]() |
| All three siblings -- this was as good as it got :-) I never got one of all three kids actually looking at the camera at the same time. |
| These crack me up -- Ellie is the world's biggest cheeseball, and when a camera is in sight, she just lets loose :-) |



4 comments:
Hee, hee. Those last pictures remind me of Zoolander. And I agree on the sibling thing. I think Annie and Sarajayne look younger in that first picture than Kate and Ellie now. But I love that annie and Ellie are rockin' the same hairstyle! :)
So cute!!! Her hair is so blonde and curly!!!
I love little Miss Ellie. She is so sassy and wild and crazy and fun! I hope she had a blast on her first day of school!
I love love love love Ellie's sass.
Just sayin'.
And YES .. Annie and her friend definitely look tons younger than Ellie and hers. What the heck is up with that anyway??
Post a Comment