With my girls, especially with them having their birthdays in the same month, we've passed on a lot of clothes. I've always enjoyed seeing my two girls in the same Christmas outfit or Easter dress or fuzzy pink pajamas at the same ages. But with Isaac we've had an understandably few things that have handed down that all three of my children have worn. Yesterday, when we were getting ready for Church, I was having a hard time finding a 'dressier' outfit for Isaac that he fits in well right now. I stumbled across this pair of off white overalls that both of the girls had worn. It was originally a gender neutral outfit, so I decided to put Isaac in it. He looked cute, if not a bit too reminiscent for me of his two older sisters. Although, about half way through Sacrament meeting, when I handed Greg our SECOND diaper and the wipes for yet another diaper change, I also handed him a dark blue outfit to change the boy in to, since the off white one was giving me flashbacks and was just a bit 'too girly' after seeing his two sisters in it first. :-) I snapped some pictures of him in it before Church though (although, only with the jacket on, since the striped shirt made him look a bit too much like his sisters for me. :-)
 |
| Ellie, Annie and Isaac -- all around 8-9 months old in the same outfit. I feel like I should add here, I don't actually have a problem with Isaac in this outfit per se . . . it was just how much it reminded me of his sisters that was weird to me. :-) |
The girls also enjoyed the pre-Church fashion shoot --
 |
| Hiding one of his cute smiles between his hand -- most of the rest of the pictures he looked pretty grumpy :-) |
 |
| We just trimmed Ellie's hair, and it is SO curly. |
6 comments:
Man, you make some cute kids. I like seeing them side-by-side like that. I reminds me how much they look alike but also highlights the difference between each of them (Ellie with her chubby, chubby cheeks and who would've guessed that Annie would be the kid with all the hair, compared to her two even balder little siblings?) :)
So adorable! I saved a handful of Baylee's clothes that I thought the boys could wear. And technically they COULD, but I too couldn't get over the fact that she wore them first and therefore it made them "girl clothes". LOL
Ellie's hair is so cute! I think Issac look adorable in those overalls.
Very cute outfit! And very, very cute kids!
i love the close up pics of ellie man could she get any more cute. ADORABLE!!! Her hair is so cute I love the curls..
Yes, that second to last picture of Ellie is so cute! It looks like it should be a painting.
Post a Comment