Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mobile

Did I mention Isaac crawls now?  Like really, really crawls.  Up on his hands and knees, getting to and pulling up on anything he wants to.  It's amazing.  And a bit scary.  I think I should go get some more childproofing done . . .

4 comments:

Anony said...

Hooray for crawling! It's so exciting yet so nerve wrecking, too. My little guy got a hold of my oldest's oreo cookies and went to town with that. Um... childproofing...right. I think I should get doing that, too. ;)

The Daily Smash said...

ha ha now the fun begins :) Logan is now walking along the cough and gets into everything. He loves to crawl in the bathroom and lock himself in there lol good luck with the baby proofing. They grow up so stinkin fast :(

Jessi said...

So exciting! Quinn still doesn't quite understAnd the coordination of it all, which is ok, since we have not done any child proofing either!

Go Isaac!!!!

Statham Family Blog said...

He is sure going up fast, everyday will be an adventure for him. Crawling is good development for the brain. When Landon was crawling, a few people told me even when he starts walking make sure he crawls everyday. Sure enough they were stating the fact, I looked it up on the internet.

No stopping him now!
"Look out girls I'm coming to get you" ....laugh