Sunday, January 16, 2011

Everyone was Kung Fu Fighting . . .

Annie and Ellie are currently into the movie "Barbie and the Three Musketeers."  It horrifies Greg, "Really!?  She's fighting off the guards with RIBBONS!? . . . Now that one's using a FAN!?  These are not even weapons!"
My favorite part though is watching the girls get an intense workout every time they turn it on -- they dance to all the music and 'fight' right alongside the Musketeers.

Ellie, in particular, gets very into it . . .
(See how she starts out all sweet and innocent, then goes all Musketeer on you . . . he he he . . . that's my favorite!)

And how cute is she in her little ballerina outfit!
She loves it and insists on wearing it pretty much every day . . . best $25 I've ever spent (it was Annie's dance recital outfit from last year.  Ellie cries every time it has to go through the wash.)

5 comments:

Jessi said...

She is a very convincing ballerina and a very convincing musketeer! She never lacks in spunk or sass! LOVE IT!!!!

Kerry said...

So cute! Ellie reminds me of my Wyland, and not just because they're the same age. They seem to have slightly similar personalities. Perhaps it's the "second child" thing.

Talina said...

I love it! I now want to watch the Barbie Three Muskateers so I can see how accurate her reenactment is. I'm really hoping they make the "kaaaa" sound everytime they lunge or parry. :)

Megan said...

That is hilarious! How cute is she??!

Vala said...

She is a girl who can wear many hats! So cute! Love the ballerina outfit, too!